Check Yearly to See Clearly
Not only are regular eye exams important for maintaining your vision, they can also help identify serious health conditions. Dr. Anderson wants to do his part to keep you and your eyes healthy for years to come.
Services in Brief
• Routine eye care, comprehensive exams and glasses
• Contact lens services, including multifocal and lenses for astigmatism
• Dry eye and eyelid disease diagnosis, therapy and management
• Experienced in monitoring patients for eye disease related to systemic conditions such as high blood pressure and diabetes.
• Medical evaluations for infections, eye allergies, cataracts and glaucoma, among others
• Geriatric optometry concerns and treatments
• Driver license exams